- The information contained or referred to in this web site comes from a variety of sources and may not be accurate, error-free, complete, or current. This web site is provided as a service to its visitors and the web site information is provided on an "AS IS" basis and use of such information is at your own risk. Olympus reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this web site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
- OLYMPUS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTAINED IN OR REFERRED TO IN THIS WEB SITE, FOR ANY PURPOSE. OLYMPUS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS WEB SITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR REFERRED TO IN THIS WEB SITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL OLYMPUS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, EITHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEB SITE. SOME STATES MAY NOT RECOGNIZE A DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND/OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- Any software that is made available to download from this web site ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Olympus and/or its suppliers. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users and any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. In addition, downloading Software is prohibited if you are visiting this web site from any of the countries to which the export of software is prohibited by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. OLYMPUS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL OLYMPUS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, EITHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEB SITE. SOME STATES MAY NOT RECOGNIZE A DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND/OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- Olympus is responsible for content generated by Olympus on this web site. However, this web site may contain links to web sites controlled by parties other than Olympus. Olympus does not review, is not responsible for, and does not endorse the contents, policies, or use of these third-party web sites. Any links to other web sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this web site and your decision to view or use any of such linked web sites is at your own risk.
- © 2010-2011 Olympus Memory Works America Inc. All rights reserved.
- All materials contained on this web site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Olympus. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from copies of the content.
- Olympus is a registered trademark, and other Olympus product and service names and slogans referenced in this web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Corporation, Olympus Memory Works Corp., Olympus Memory Works America Inc., and/or their Affiliated Entities. Olympus trademarks may not be used without the prior written authorization of the owner, except to identify the corresponding products or services. All other company, product or service names referenced in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- You may download content of this web site (one machine-readable copy and one print copy per page on a single computer) only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes, provided that the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices are not removed from the materials downloaded. You may not use, distribute, modify, transmit, reproduce, broadcast, create derivative works from or post the content of this web site, including any text, images, audio or video for public or commercial uses. This is a license and does not transfer any ownership right. You may not remove any copyright notices.
- You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper and timely functioning of this web site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the web site. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the web site's network or other infrastructure.
- Any and all information collected on this web site will not be sold, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed to any companies or organizations (except to Affiliated Entities) without your prior approval. Any personal information (such as an e-mail or mailing address) you may choose to provide to us is only used to fulfill the service you have requested, such as ordering a document or subscribing to a mailing list.
- This web site, or affiliated web sites linked to this website, may contain information on medical and health-related topics. This information is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the medical advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. Olympus assumes no responsibility for how this information is used. You should not use this information for diagnosing a health problem or disease but should always consult your own physician. In addition, although Olympus tries to keep this web site as current as possible, please be aware that health care information, by its very nature, changes quite rapidly, so some materials may occasionally be out of date.
- The information that is downloaded from this web site for or on behalf of the government of the United States of America and/or its agencies (the "U.S. Government") is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013 and FAR 52.227-14 and 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.
- This web site, or affiliated web sites linked to this web site, may contain information about products which may or may not be available in any particular country, and if applicable, may have received acceptance or market clearance by a governmental regulatory body for different indications and restrictions in different countries. Each country has specific laws, regulations and medical practices governing the communication of medical or other information about medical products on the Internet. Nothing herein should be construed as a solicitation or promotion for any product or for an indication for any product which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the reader resides.
- This web site is developed and maintained by Olympus from its offices in Pennsylvania, U.S.A. All claims relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. You may not use any of the information contained in this web site in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations or in violation of any applicable local laws or regulations.